Part Time Site Supervisor: The primary function of the Site Supervisor of Resident Service is to effectively assist resident family members that have requested support in enhancing the quality of their daily lives and more fully and successfully participating in the educational and economic mainstream. The position provides tenants with information about and supportive access to local services and resources that can assist the residents to achieve their life opportunity objectives. This position is an integral part of the housing and property team and plays a critical role in the overall positive maintenance of the property for the enjoyment of its residents and the respect of its neighbors.
- Develop and maintain positive parent relations.
- Provide program orientation, encourage involvement, and maintain monthly contact with families and school.
- Assure accurate distribution and accounting of snacks.
- Submit monthly student attendance and student snack reports on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with all site-based student support services, including Student Assistance Programs, Student Success Teams, Health Advocates, Healthy School Teams, Peer Resources, etc.
- Recruit and enroll program participants to meet the maximum number of children.
- Serve meals to children during SFSP. ( Summer Feeding Program)
- Establish and maintain partnerships with community based organizations, public agencies, local elementary and jr high and high schools, local universities, city agencies, and other collaborators.
- Works under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned